Many adults and teens are choosing Invisalign to straighten their teeth and for good reason.
Invisalign not only works best for a person’s appearance but also their lifestyle.
Here are the advantages of Invisalign over braces:
1. Match: Invisalign and braces both effectively treats a wide variety of cases, including crowsing, spacing, crossbite, overbite and underbite.
2. Match: Invisalign and braces both average about $5,000
3. Advantage Invisalign: You can eat whatever foods you enjoy
4. Advantage Invisalign: You can remove the device when you want
5. Advantage Invisalign: You can enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening
6. Advantage Invisalign: You can brush and floss your teeth normally for better periodontal health
7. Advantage Invisalign: The material is made of plastic that is smooth and comfortable
8. Advantage Invisalign: Frees up your busy schedule with office visits only every 4 – 6 weeks
9. Advantage Invisalign: Teens can have up to six free replacement aligners if lost or broken
To find a trained and experienced dentist in Irvine, CA, that offers this cosmetic procedure, discover three tips that will help you avoid costly mistakes and save valuable time. Click Here now to watch the video.